My two day stay in kannur


I had a relative in Kannur and it was his marriage. My parents and I went to take part in the marriage. We went there by train from Trivandrum. I have never travelled by train so it was a different and enjoyable experience. From there we directly went to a resort called State Beach Resort. Yes, as the name suggests it was a beautiful beach resort with some great rooms and a Spa. The view from the resort was awesome as it was near to the payyambalam beach.

Before going to the marriage first I decided to visit the nearby payyambalam beach and the truth be told it exceeded my expectations. The glittering sand and the creamy water was so beautiful that I felt jealous for the local people because it was so relaxing and an out of the world experience. Then I went back to the resort and then I ordered spaghetti with some tomato sauce and it was the best spaghetti that I have had.


After some time we then left to the marriage and there I met my cousins and other relatives who were very happy to see us. Then we spoke about everything on this planet and by it was almost nightfall and we went back to the resort with my parents. Then the next day morning we woke u early and went back to the marriage hall. The movement we there I was able to see everyone was busy. Like they busy like the bee.

Then after the marriage there was a party in the same resort that I was staying. It was a rooftop party and it was awesome. We were able to dance, sing, play and enjoy there and the view from there was also so beautiful. Then at the end of the night, everyone said their goodbyes and left.

The next we checked out of the resort and I was happy that I got some amazing memories from this resort and from this place. While travelling back I said to myself that soon I will be visiting this place again to enjoy the cold and soft air, the foamy water and the golden sand.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts